Posted November 7, 2013
U.S. Steel Expending its Lorain, Ohio Plant Thanks to Increased Natural Gas Development
NBC WKYC: CLEVELAND -- U.S. Steel Corp. is expanding its Lorain steel tube plant to make pipes for natural gas companies.
Read more: http://on.wkyc.com/1b6PXyW
More industry news:
- The Accidental Discovery that Revolutionized American Energy: http://bit.ly/1hQftM4
- Pittsburgh Technical Institute Transforms Itself with New Energy Curriculum: http://bit.ly/1dNZ8Vs
- Chevron Exporting Technology to Minimize Global Footprint, Water Use: http://bit.ly/1iPK4XB
- The Crumbling Environmentalist Case Against the Keystone XL Pipeline: http://bit.ly/1epGFRW
- Geoscientist Says Groundwater Contamination via Fracturing ‘Not Physically Plausible’: http://bit.ly/1au8G38
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mary Schaper is a Digital Communications Manager for the American Petroleum Institute. She previously worked on Capitol Hill for the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee as Digital Director and for Senator Lisa Murkowski. Before coming to D.C., she spearheaded digital strategy for Murkowski's successful Senate write-in campaign in 2010. Schaper enjoys traveling and taking in the local culture alongside her husband, their son and loyal springer spaniel.