Posted September 2, 2011
Here's what we're reading today:
- President asks EPA to withdraw proposed tighter ozone standard
- Columnist: The dynamics of real energy jobs [subscription required]
- Extracting fact from fiction in Keystone XL, oil sands debate
- Report says EPA's cross-state air pollution rule could lead to rolling blackouts
- Poll: Pennsylvanians like energy industry, protective of environment
Follow energytomorrow.tumblr.com for live updates on energy stories.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.