Posted August 31, 2011
Here's what we're reading today:
- ExxonMobil, Russia sign deal for exploration in Arctic Sea
- Feds unveil online tools to help drillers prepare and track offshore applications
- Columnist: Scrapping Keystone XL would be 'shortsighted'
- Lower 48 natural gas production sets shale gas-record
- Editorial: Understating effects of proposed federal regulations [subscription required]
Follow energytomorrow.tumblr.com for live updates on energy stories.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.