Posted August 30, 2011
Here's what we're reading today:
- Editorial: backers of hydrofracking have it about right
- Canadian ambassador: anti-pipeline editorials omitted key study [subscription required]
- Former State official predicts Clinton will approve Keystone XL
- Western Australia gives go-ahead to Chevron LNG project
- House leadership takes aim at "job-killing" EPA proposals
Follow energytomorrow.tumblr.com for live updates on energy stories.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.