Posted August 29, 2011
Here's what we're reading today:
- Samuelson: Say yes to Canadian oil sands
- Pennsylvania sees tax revenue surge from natural gas activity
- Nearly 60 percent of Gulf drilling rigs idle
- Refiners plan return to normal operations after Irene
- Editorial: Obama should suspend EPA rule-making until economy improves [subscription required]
Follow energytomorrow.tumblr.com for live updates on energy stories.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.