Posted August 26, 2011
Here's what we're reading today:
- East Coast refineries giving Irene a wide berth
- Columnist: Dunes lizard trumps jobs, energy in Permian Basin
- Companies join forces to deal with oil sands tailings
- Libyan rebels plan to restart oil exports within two to three months
- China eyes unconventional energy options including deepwater drilling, shale
Follow energytomorrow.tumblr.com for live updates on energy stories.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.